Cinco de Mayo is May 5!🌮 Celebrate this colorful Spanish Holiday with the Kiddos with our new colorful & fun Cinco de Mayo coloring pages coloring book.
Cinco de Mayo celebrates the Mexican victory over the French at the battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.
Cinco de Mayo in Mexico is called ‘El Día de la Batalla de Puebla,’ which means The Day of the Battle of Puebla.
Cinco de Mayo is not Mexico’s Independence Day. Mexico’s Independence Day is September 16th.
Cinco de Mayo celebrations are more prevalent in the U.S. then it is in Mexico.
Here’s whats inclued
* CINCO DE MAYO COLORING PAGES/BOOK – Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size (To be Folded into Half Pages)
* Includes: Cover Page, Front & Back Page, and 6 Color Pages
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
YOU WILL NEED:
* Color Printer – I use HP EVVY 5055
or Visit a Local Print Shop
* Letter Size Paper (8.5″ x 11″ or A4: 8.2″ x 11.6″)
* Stapler / Hole Punch/ Hot Glue
When printing, DO NOT select the “Fit to Page” option
CINCO DE MAYO COLORING BOOK
How to Assemble:
After printing all coloring pages out, fold each piece of paper in half. Once folded, place all the pages inside each and staple the middle of the pages together or you can use your hot glue gun.
ADD TO CHART DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
All of the printables/ clipart that I offer on this site are for personal use only, they are not to be resold & not for commercial use*