Earth Day is less than two weeks away -April 22 to be exact and I was thinking what better way to help celebrated this Earthly event than with snacks.
My kiddos love cookie cakes so we thought that making an earth cookie cake would be so such fun to help celebrated this holiday an ideal that was inspired by tammilrrtips.com Earth Day cookies.
Believe it or not, this cookie cake was super easy to make.
I did however take the easy route and used box cookie dough mix and food coloring.
I used Pillsbury 17.5oz sugar Cookie mix and blue and green food coloring.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. 17.5oz Box Cookie Mix
2. Blue and Green food coloring
3. 13 by 9 in cake pan
1. first, you’ll want to mix your dough in large bowl.
2. divide the mixed dough into half
so that you’ll have two batching of dough.
3. add a few drops of food coloring until you’re able to get the color you want to your dough. one red and one green
4. join the two pieces of dough together and rolled them into a ball and place the dough in a 13 by 9 cake pan spread the cookie dough evenly across.
5. follow your box directions for baking.