Like so many others I struggle to drink enough water every day. One of my main goals this year is to get healthy and finally lose the extra “baby weight” that I have been carrying since having my son almost 4 years ago. To help me develop the Habit of drinking more water I decided to take on the 30 Day Water Challenge. I know from past experiences in order for me to be successful in this type of challenge. I need to go into it with a plan or else it just won’t happen. Bad habits are hard to break and good habits or even harder to form.
The good news is once I establish the habit of drinking more water it will become apart a normal part of my daily routine and no longer a struggle.
To help keep me motivated and on track doing the 30 Day Water Challenge I made a free printable water tracker chart.
You can also take on the 30 Day Water challenge by clicking the free printable Water Tracker PDF link or by clicking the photo above .
WATER DRINKING TIPS
- Drink a glass as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- Add flavor to your water by adding fresh fruit (grapefruit, strawberries, lemon), and veggie slices (cucumber, ginger, celery)
- Invest in a water filter.
- Invest in a pretty water bottle that you will enjoy using.
- Drink a glass before each meal.
- Drink a glass of water after each meal
- Set daily goals and keep track of them using the Free printable Water tracker