Hey, thanks for stopping by to hang out with us! We have partnered with Produce for Kids to bring you a super easy & yummy Healthy Instant Pot Chicken Ramen Noodle Recipe.
I know you’re probably thinking how healthy can Ramen really be. Healthy ramen is not only possible but it’s easy to make, with this Instant Pot Chicken Ramen recipe, we are dissing the high sodium-filled packet of seasoning that comes with the noodle and adding protein with chicken and loaded up on veggies like onions, bok choy, and carrot to create a nutritious meal that the whole family will enjoy. 😋
Here’s what you need
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 small RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon chili paste
- 6 ounces ramen noodles, discard seasoning packets
- 1 cup chopped bok choy
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
I added some extra family favorites: Mix veggies and shrimp
- Set Instant Pot to saute and add oil, onion, garlic, and ginger. Saute until fragrant. Add chicken, chicken broth, onion, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and chili paste. Lock lid and pressure cook 15 minutes. Natural release 5 minutes, then quick release. Remove chicken and shred.
- Set the Instant pot to sauté. Stir in noodles, bok choy, and carrots. Let sit 5 minutes or until the noodles are softened. Add shredded chicken.
- Top with green onion and cilantro.
You can find all the Nutritional Value of this recipe and more healthy recipes at produceforkids.com
Produce for Kids is fully committed to educating families on the many benefits of healthy eating and providing delicious healthy and quick recipes.
Produce for Kids has teamed up with the following grocery stores in the Gulf Coast area to support local Feeding America® food banks.
- Food Giant
- Market Basket
- Piggly Wiggly
- Mcdade’s market
How you can help
Look for Produce for Kids signage in the produce department to support the participating brands giving back to your local food banks.
● Eat Smart® Bagged Vegetables & Salads
● Sage Fruit® Apples, Pears & Cherries
● RealSweet® Sweet Onions
You can get more information and find more delicious, healthy and quick recipes, over on Produce for Kids website.
Thanks for Hanging out with us!