Happy May! The school year is wrapping up. But, if you’re like me you’re still going to be super busy over the summer break and you’re not always going to have time to cook breakfast for the Kiddos. We have parter with Produce for Kids to share their quick and easy breakfast Instant Pot Spiced Pear Oatmeal recipe.
This Instant Pot Spiced Pear Oatmeal is so easy to make, so it’s perfect for those busy mornings. Here’s what you’re going to need.
Instant Pot Spiced Pear Oatmeal
- 2 cups sweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large Sage Fruit® green Anjou pear, peeled, diced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add almond milk and water to Instant Pot insert. Add oats, salt, cinnamon and ginger and stir until combined. Add pear and vanilla and stir.
- Close lid and set knob to sealing position. Press manual button and set to low pressure. Set time to 3 minutes.
- Instant Pot will take 5-8 minutes to come to pressure before cook time starts. After 3 minute cook time, allow oatmeal to sit in pot and natural release for 5 minutes. Carefully flip knob to venting (use tongs or large spoon to release pressure and keep face away from lid) and release remaining pressure. Remove lid.
- Stir oatmeal and serve in bowl with desired toppings.
You can find all the Nutritional Value of this recipe and more healthy recipes at produceforkids.com
Produce for Kids is fully committed to educating families on the many benefits of healthy eating and providing delicious healthy and quick recipes.
Produce for Kids has teamed up with the following grocery stores in the Gulf Coast area to support local Feeding America® food banks.
- Food Giant
- Market Basket
- Piggly Wiggly
- Mcdade’s market
How you can help
Look for Produce for Kids signage in the produce department to support the participating brands giving back to your local food banks.
● Eat Smart® Bagged Vegetables & Salads
● Sage Fruit® Apples, Pears & Cherries
● RealSweet® Sweet Onions
You can get more information and find more delicious, healthy and quick recipes, over on Produce for Kids website.
Thanks for Hanging out with us!