The traditional meatloaf dinner has just gotten a serious upgrade. We have parter with Produce for Kids to share their juicy, tender, and flavor-packed Mini BBQ Turkey Meatloaf recipe.
We’re going to using lean ground turkey, adding mushrooms and onions, topped with a little BBQ sauce and cheese. Everything cooked on one sheet pan making for easy cleanup. This Healthy and delicious took on the traditional meatloaf dinner is sure to become a family favorite!
Mini BBQ Turkey Meatloaf
Here’s what you need
- 1 pound lean ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 small RealSweet® sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound small yellow potatoes
- 12 ounces Eat Smart® Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix turkey, egg, mushrooms, onion and breadcrumbs in large bowl. Divide into fourths. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into 4 mini loaves
- Toss potatoes, green beans, oil, salt and pepper together. Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, or until meatloaves reach an internal temperature of 165F. Top meatloaves with 1 Tbsp. each BBQ sauce and cheese. Return to oven and bake additional 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
You can find all the Nutritional Facts and more great recipes at produceforkids.com
Produce for Kids
Produce for Kids is fully committed to educating families on the many benefits of healthy eating and providing delicious healthy and quick recipes. Produce for Kids cares deeply about our local community and feeding the hungry right here on the Gulf Coast. They have partnered with Associated Wholesale Grocer (AWG) and the following sponsors to support Feeding America® food banks.
● Eat Smart® Bagged Vegetables & Salads
● Sage Fruit® Apples, Pears & Cherries
● RealSweet® Sweet Onions
You can get more information and find more delicious, healthy and quick recipes, over on Produce for Kids website.