For just a few bucks, You can make this easy Lego Batman Photo Booth frame will make tons of memories last beyond the party!
Lego Batman Photo Booth Frame DIY
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam Poster Board
- Building Blocks Wall Border 1pack (dollar tree sales them in a 14 pack)
- Images Cut Outs ( Free Personal Use Batman Images)
- Box Cutting Knife or Serrated Knife
- Ruler or Straight Edge
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
Directions:Lego Batman Photo Booth Frame
- Trace a 4-inch frame around the inside of the rectangle board, using a straight edge and marker.
- Use a box cutter or utility knife to cut the line.
- Glue wall border around the frame
- Gule Images on
I hope this DIY helps you bring the battle for Gotham City to your little one’s birthday party celebration.